
So tickets are booked and I leave the 5th! Yeah!!!! I can't wait to hold Kian again! This part gets a little scary since I won't see Rocky or any of my friends or family again until Kian and I get visa approval and we don't know when that will be.......let's hope soon! We were told by USCIS that we should have our determination about 30 days after they recieve rebuttal. It should be there this week.........so here we go AGAIN, lets hope this is the last time we are ever waiting for any sort of determination from USCIS! We feel confident we are coming home this time!






8 comments:
YAAYY!! Kian is going to be in your arms again very soon! I hope that approval comes very quickly, so your on way home with him soon too!
My stomach is in knots but I know it's going to work out. Again, if you need ANYTHING let us know and we can send it to you (I wouldn't offer if I wasn't serious).
Good luck and we are thinking positive thoughts for you!
I know you can't wait to hold your son again! Lets hope this time it is before 30 days, then you can be home for what would be your first Christmas as a family. How wonderful that would be. Keep the updates coming while in VN.
Wow! Your story is so similar to ours - - - we received a RFE on 8/8 and the additional paperwork was submitted on 10/3. STILL waiting for a determination from USCIS.....Saturday will be 30 das since we submitted. I would love to hear from you! Our blogsite is www.journeytokai.blogspot.com
Good luck on your path. I'm sure this will be your path back home though... Keep in touch and if there is anything we can do or send you let us know... And remember to stay strong.
We have everything crossed and are sending all possible good vibes. This will happen, I just know it.
Monica
Good luck on your trip. Hope all goes well!
I just happened to find your blog tonight. I am a new reader.
Post a Comment