Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our count down begins!

So yesterday we got notice that USCIS has received our rebuttal and we will be counting the days until our determination. Lets hope this time they stick to their word. I will be leaving for Vietnam soon and I can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Kim, I’ve been following your journey from the beginning and was so happy to hear you and Rocky traveled to VN to pick up Kian from his orphanage. I love all the pictures previously posted…so good to see you together as a family. Hope this is you last step and you and Kian can finally go home for good. Have a safe trip. Our thoughts are with you, Rocky and Kian.

Tiffany said...

Yay! I'm so glad they are getting so good at letting people know they have rec'd their response. It took them 3 wks to "officially" let us know. :) Sounds like they are making a lot of improvements...

Curt-I said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you for getting those stacks of paper work completed, after hearing all of your evidence I am confident you will be home soon with the little one in tow.

Love ya

Monica said...

C'mon Visa! Let's get this cutie pie on the other side of the Pacific!
Monica