
So six years ago on Halloween, Rocky and I got married. Getting married on Halloween is sort of a tradition our family. I think it is also good luck because my grandparents knew each other 2 weeks before they were married and were married over 50 years! So I can only hope that Rocky and I will follow suit!
Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. My friends and I have always been really into dressing up and when we lived in San Francisco I feel I wore costumes more than "regular" close and always had tons of themed events and parties. I think it is the best holiday because it is a day that no matter how conservative people are in their lives it's the one day everyone feels that they can get a little crazy and dress their inner personality. So go get crazy and put on a costume!Oh, yeah and eat lots of SUGAR!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! Six years - good for you guys! How fun that you got married on Halloween! I love that!
Wow,has it really been six years already? Seems like only yesterday my knuckle head brother told me he was getting married! Two more days until you get to hold that baby boy again!!! Now come on approval so we can get him home and visiting all his family!! Be safe on your journey, I'll keep tabs on the Rocknut!
Post a Comment