Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Funny little son of ours



Just a glimpse into the funny little faces our little dragon makes.
Mahalo for the support, enjoy the clip, and lets all hope to meet him in person,soon!! This is for you Grandma Tina/ Auntie Stephanie

BE SURE TO PRESS PAUSE BUTTON ON MUSIC PLAYER, TO HEAR SOUND FROM CLIP !!

3 comments:

Auntie Stephanie said...

I dont know who is funnier, him or you thinking he is your play toy. I can already see that Hanes stubborness in him. I swear that boy looks like a young Rocky. I am so glad to finally hear positive news. What an awsome anniversary present that will be! Enjoy your up coming anniversary and then get that boy home!
don't spend to much time in Thailand with my nephew! :)
Hugs and kisses

The Hines Family said...

I'm sure Grandma and Auntie loved the video! I know we did! :-)

Sandra & Steve said...

Great video, your son has the most expressive face and I LOVED those adorable faces he made, too CUTE!