Monday, October 13, 2008

Rebuttal in the Works!

So I am about half way done with writing our RFE rebuttal. I am hoping to have it out in the mail by Friday. Once the rebuttal is submitted another wait begins. We are trying to get USCIS nailed down to a time frame for our responses. Other families have been given this courtesy and we want the same.
Kian is doing well and Dr. Hongs and apparently is quite a handful! Eats, plays and sleeps like a champ! We can't wait to see his sweet little face again. I am counting the days until I can leave! Literally.
So wish me luck in my rebuttal skills. I am off to write some more.

Aloha, Kim

5 comments:

paul and ann said...

Write that rebuttal as quick as possible and let's get Kian home where he belongs. Miss you guys!!!

Paul, Ann and Rylee

The Hines Family said...

Good luck with your RFE rebuttal! We think of you guys often!

Jennifer Cheer said...

Good Luck! You go get em'! I will be praying for fast swift success! It WILL happen, keep positive and it will all fall into place:) I believe in your determination!

Sandra & Steve said...

You are amazing, I was going to say "you can do this" but I realized "you ARE doing this", you deserve success, I believe you will find it. At the end of the day, as long as you have your son, you are the winner. Write with confidence in your mission. He's worth it, duh, like you don't already know THAT!! I love stating the obvious. Best wishes Kim!

Julie said...

I hope the writing is going well! Kian WILL be coming home soon. Stay confident!!